Loving having lots of visitors, especially my grandparents!
Waiting all day for my daddy to come home from work so we can hang out
Spending lots of time in my favorite bouncy chair
Recovering from bath time :)
Going for lots of walks
Playing with my awesome cousin Carter Ane!
Hanging out with Aunt Eva and Uncle Kyle and eagerly waiting for the twins to arrive
Dancing and singing... pretty much just being a Rockstar
Lots and lots of diaper changes
Practicing my tummy time, it puts me right to sleep
Constantly stretching and growing
Warming up to the idea of talking and smiling
Taking a quick trip to the best place on earth - the lake with my Lolli, Pops and Tia Robita!
Still trying to figure out what in the world is going on and how I can get back to where I came from
Celebrating St. Patrick's day!
Playing airplane with my daddy
Being a sweet, sweet angel... at least my mommy thinks so :)
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Loving every second with my hero
Trying to decide if I like bath time or not
I think I kinda like it!
Gettin my hair did
Taking in life
Playing with my brother Winston
Melting my mommy's heart
Ready for spring training... put me in coach!
Wondering why my momma likes to take so many pictures and if she'll ever stop.


Love the pictures! It's hard not to constantly take pictures when they are so cute :) Keep em coming!!
ReplyDeleteSorry Grayson, She will NEVER stop taking pictures of you, just get used to it. She will think everything you ever do is so great, and it will be. I bet you'll learn to say "CHEESE" pretty early like my little man did. You'll appreciate the pictures one day! You're too precious!
ReplyDeleteGrayson is so so sweet! Looks like ya'll are just crazy about him! Meeting Beth was really really neat- she is so warm in person, and I do read her blog, probably too much!
ReplyDeleteI love that hair! I need to kiss that sweet baby soon!!
ReplyDeletesweet sweet!!! thanks for posting so many fabulous pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH, gosh! He's the cutest thing EVER! I so glad I found your blog. I can now get my Grayson Fix ON! I hope you guys are doing GREAT!
ReplyDeleteUh, don't ever stop taking so many pictures because that boy is adorable & those pics capture perfectly his little world right now! Isn't it awesome?
ReplyDelete