Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Lucky Day!!!!!

YALL!  I won something!  I never win anything if luck is involved.  Shoot, I never win anything whether luck is involved or not!  But today, I WON!!!!!!!!! Look what I won!!



I am SO pumped!!  I can't wait to get my new snow leopard pillow in the mail!



A big thanks to my dear friend Julie Musselman for introducing me to High Street Market!  Kelly of High Street Market has the coolest Etsy shop.  I am in love with all her vintage things for sale!  I seriously would take anything from her shop:)  Check her out!



Oh, and she's doing a week of giveaways from her shop on her blog.  You should seriously check it out.  Who knows, you just might WIN something!!!!!  Thanks Kelly for your generosity and giving spirit!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're on quite the streak. As I recall, you won Farkle at Thanksgiving too. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete