Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy First Birthday Grayson!!!!

Our precious little angel baby turned ONE today!! Casey and I have been reminiscing the past week about what we were doing exactly a year ago. February 2, 2010 is a day I will never forget. I remember every second so clearly as if it were just yesterday. We welcomed our precious Grayson into the world. Countless days, hours and minutes of wondering what he would look like and when he would make his debut were finally answered. We had no way of knowing the unexplainable amount of love and blessings planned ahead for us. This first year with Grayson has been the best of our lives. I honestly am at a loss for words trying to convey our delight in this little boy. He is sure to bring a smile to our faces and joy to our hearts at any hour of the day or night. Even in an ultra-marathon of sleep deprivedness, I am overcome with the giddiness of a small child each morning as I hear him begin to greet the day from his room.

Grayson, you are dearly loved, cherished and delighted in. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of our Creator. What a huge honor to be your parents!! You never cease to amaze us. We love watching your every second of life, so much that we find ourselves staring into the monitor hours after you've fallen fast asleep. You are a precious child of our Most High God and we are so humbled that He has found favor with us to allow us to be you parents! Thank you for such a wonderful year!!! We look forward to celebrating many, many more with you sweet boy!!!! Happy first birthday angel baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment