Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here We Go!

I must admit, my blogging reputation is surely pretty awful. I've created a blog, made one post, got frustrated with myself for never updating, deleted a blog, stalked many blogs, created a blog, left it vacant for months and had a desire to blog but not been sure where to start. Which leads me here.

We have so much going on in our lives and I just want to shout from the rooftops how great our God is! But for now... I have stacks of work waiting to be completed on my desk. I will update soon, hopefully. :)

Love you sweet friends!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY! YAY! Even an update like that from you warms my heart. Just blog a little here and there. Don't worry about it if you can't update that much. One request...I need clarification on wether or not you are pregnant!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!!! Warning: I will be stalking here regularly =) Hope ya'll are doing well~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I see from your blog title that you are going to be a mommy sometime probably in the next 4-5 months. WOOHOO!

    Oh, and thanks for the sweet comment. I'm glad you found something worth sharing in my unorganized ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete